Flooring makes a huge impact on your property. From distinctive focal points in grand hallways to functional pathways, Finishing Solution Network’s nationwide flooring contractors complete the installation correctly the first time.
Our nationwide floor coverers are thoroughly trained to be the best and most qualified installation professionals for all commercial and industrial flooring projects. Using a wide array of measuring, cutting and installation tools and industry techniques, our floor coverers precisely install carpet, tile, vinyl, wood and other materials. These flooring products are decorative and can have added functional purposes, such as the ability to soundproof, absorb shocks or create airtight environments.
Installing flooring correctly requires skill and training. Commercial flooring products, including hardwoods, engineered hardwoods, vinyl, laminate, tile, bio-flooring, and carpet, have different installation techniques. FSN has nationwide flooring specialists available to install floors in your property today. We can assist with all phases of your projects, including planning, budgeting, scheduling and product selection. We have the right tools and adhesives to keep your flooring looking good.
FSN is the largest network of experienced flooring contractors in the U.S. and Canada. Whether you need help with a single room or an entire property, FSN’s nationwide flooring specialists are ready to work. We can give you clear answers to your questions about manufacturer’s specifications, certifications and other areas. And our experienced flooring professionals often work 50% faster than untrained laborers.
Here are the top reasons to use FSN”s nationwide flooring contractors:
- We vet the contractors, so you know you’re getting qualified specialists.
- Increased productivity, speed and accuracy improve ROI on your projects.
- Work is done right the first time, minimizing disruptions and downtime.
- Our diverse flooring contractors are reliable W-2 employees who are pre-screened, certified, insured and bondable.
- Flooring contractors stay up-to-date on products and techniques, from eco-friendly products to new design trends.
- Our strict adherence to OSHA and other safety standards reduces liability, increases productivity, and lowers expense modification rates (MOD rates).
Let us match you with the most experienced, productive flooring specialists for your specific needs. Contact us today to discuss your project.